I Love a Parade!

I love a parade!!! On May 31, 2010, I marched in the Radnor Memorial Day Parade (outside of Philadelphia) with my friends from Pals for Life, the therapy dog group with whom I volunteer.
Oh boy, did we have fun!!! I'm deaf so I couldn't hear anything, but I'm told that people were cheering for me all along the parade route!

I was so proud to march with my fellow therapy dogs in the parade. Here are the greyhounds, who led the way.
My Mom decorated my wagon to look like a parade float, complete with gold letters that spelled out "Sarge the Pit Bull."
My Mom also found a festive "Uncle Sam" hat for me to wear. Aren't I a good sport?!
One of my fellow therapy dogs decided to hop in my float and hitch a ride. I'm not one to turn away a pretty lady, so I invited her on board!

I can't wait to "march" again next year!