Where Did I Come From?

Many people have asked me, "What's your story? Where did you come from?"

Like most dogs, I like to live in the present, not the past.

But for the Curious Georges who are wondering how my second chance at life came about, here's a short media clip from ABC 6 that recounts my rescue: "Dogs Seized at Urban Puppy Mill."

And for those who are wondering what it was like arriving at the Pennsylvania SPCA, here's a video made by ZooToo that describes how a very special Forensic Veterinarian used her skills to make guesses about my past: "Forensic Vet Now on Animal Cruelty Cases."

For all you Animal Planet fans, you can see me on Season One, Episode 14, of "Animal Cops: Philadelphia." My mom is still trying to upload the video clip of me being carried out of my old house, but for now, here's a picture of it.



From,

Sarge the Pit Bull